- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
When hovering over a link no longer displays the target in Opera
Spending most of my web time in Opera, I had noticed that on one of my PCs, hovering over a hypertext link (i.e.
<a href="..." ...>) had ceased displaying the target of the link in the UI, and there didn't seem to be a setting to make it appear again. Even when upgrading, that annoying behaviour kept stuck.
As one can expect, it turned out to be simple to fix, just not obvious in the Opera UI. Here is the procedure:
- click on the
- click on the
Status fieldlabel to the toolbar where you want it
- confirm by clicking OK.
The problem with this is the fact that Opera gives no visual cue about the fact that text strings like
Status field are actually draggable objects like more obvious ones.