- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
2006-07-28 : this model is now obsolete. See the new model for the "summer 2006" version of Project.module.
Once upon a time in the 80s, a noncommercial radio was born and burnt down to ashes. Guess what ?
The helpdesk module project for Drupal gets new resources
Sometimes, a double slash appears in your Drupal URLs. This is an error both common and simple to fix. Here's how.
After a limited rollout of free licenses during their 10th birthday, Opera ASA is going all the way and giving out its browser for free.
How to restrict your view of this blog, or any Dotclear-based blog, to Drupal posts, or Bass posts, or whatever.
Most guitars and basses, especially in the lower and middle price ranges have "dead spots", places on the neck that don't sound as well as other places. Sometimes there's a cheaper fix than going out to buy a more expensive axe.
hook_form is used both for adding new nodes and editing existing ones, and no parameter is passed to describe the current operation.
Why is it not needed ? Because a simple test can show whether the node is being added or edited:
Are you interested in a module for helpdesk / customer support on Drupal-based sites ? Then read further and have a look at the diagram !