- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Sometimes musicians do create themselves from art. Here is my account of one of these brief privileged moments with a oboe-toting lady.
Not as good as vintage stringed instruments, but still...
After some months of procrastination, I've finally done a small site for the band I'm currently playing with, called Moma Poka.
Not that much content yet ; proper photos and recordings have to be done, but the team that shot the Bondoufle concert is now busy with Rolland-Garros, and I suppose it's probably more useful to them than remixing / remounting our show.
You can still have a look at Moma Poka's site, though.
Most of our creations are available under a Creative Commons license.
Summary of a talk given by a Frank Fischer, MS .NET evangelist, Microsoft Germany, to the audience at the International Paradox Convention held in Frankfurt in 2004. .NET, of course, but also the ugly truth about Access and Visual Foxpro (VFP). Convention photo.
This is a small code example I've done for Riff News
to demonstrate how to load data into a PHP-GTK
GtkCTree from an external XML file:
The (short) intro text is in french, but you can very well skip it to go directly to the code.
The example may also be useful in that the data being loaded into the tree represent the PHP-GTK 1 GTK class hierarchy (GDK not included).