- 2014-01-26: My post on the Symfony web profiler in Silex selected in Week of Symfony. w00t !
- 2013-09-20 to 29: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at the extended code sprints during and around DrupalCon Prague
- 2012-08-19: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ?
Bets are onLater
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
When Trac "Available projects" starts as an empty page
Having to use Trac instead of our usual Drupal Project* setup for a new Drupal project, I just found out a problem which perplexed me for a moment: after following the instructions from the Trac site for a very basic setup, without SVN integration, all seems to work well, up to the point where I started the server.
# tracd --port 8000 /var/www/trac/proj1
... and went to my browser to http://www.example.com:8000/ only to receive an almost empty page, just saying "Available Projects" and nothing else. No error during
trac-admin initenv. And the page was well-formed, showing it was likely not an actual bug.
Googling around the problem showed the issue to be already known, but offered no hint about the solution. What could be wrong ?
(Text displayed in white. Think about the question, then select the text in your browser to reveal the solution).