- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Documentation of the CCK API
Submitted by Frederic Marand on Sat, 2009-01-24 14:39
There are also a lot of blog pages all over the web, which I'm trying to gather here. I'm opening comments on this page so if you find any good page elsewhere, please add a comment about it so it can be added to that list.
|Ensure field modules updates do not run before content.module updates||http://drupal.org/node/304813|
|Terminology: Unraveling the mysteries of the cck (and the cck docs)|
|What is the Content Construction Kit? A View from the Database||http://www.lullabot.com/articles/an_introduction_to_the_content_construc...|
|Moving CCK field changes from dev to live ("macro" method)||http://www.lullabot.com/articles/moving-cck-field-changes-from-dev-to-live|