- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Tip of the Day: restart Opera without Dragonfly
If you like Opera Dragonfly, as I do, you may have stumbled upon a small annoyance: if Opera is configured to start with the previous window, if you use Dragonfly in a separate window - maybe because you use a dual screen config - if you happen to close the main Opera window with Dragonfly still open, and close Dragonfly afterwards, then you will notice that Opera complies with your choices: when you restart it, it restarts with the main browsing window closed and Dragonfly opened.
At this stage, closing Dragonfly won't help, because Opera will faithfully restore it at every launch. Annoying. Luckily, there is a very simple workaround if you find yourself in that situation...
Drop the the command line and run:
This will open Opera without using the saved windows configuration, in this case without Dragonfly, but with a normal main window. If you close it again at this point, everything will be normal from then on.