- 2012-08-19: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ? Bets are on.
- 2011-09-01: Building an Unfuddle to Drupal Casetracker import module using Migrate
- 2011-08-28: Back from DrupalCon London and its WSCCI code sprint. Wow.
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
Overview of the pluginification of Field API in Drupal 8
If you have been wondering about the general organization of Field API in D8 and did not take time to work yched's existing D8 Field API sandbox, here is a simplified and cleaned-up version of the currently envisioned class and interface set.
Note that it is only here as a "thought-in-progress" step on 2012-08-19: actual implementation, when it is completely done, is likely to differ on some points, but this should at least provide some insights as to the general ideas. Thanks to yched for reviewing the initial version of this graph.
|Drupal 8 Field API class diagram WIP - GraphViz source||1.89 KB|