- 2014-03-27: MongoDB Watchdog module ported to Drupal 8 at the Szeged Dev Days.
- 2014-01-26: My post on the Symfony web profiler in Silex selected in Week of Symfony. w00t !
- 2013-09-20 to 29: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at the extended code sprints during and around DrupalCon Prague
- 2012-08-19: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ?
Bets are onLater
Rethinking watchdog(): Monolog architecture
I've been discussing Monolog in Drupal events (DrupalCamp Lyon, DevDays Barcelona) as a possible alternative to the legacy Drupal
watchdog() service for quite some time, but never took the time to explain it in writing, and the feature freeze date is looming ahead, so since I'm taking part in th Gent code sprint, and code has been starting to take shape
here is an overview of the Monolog classes.
The diagram below is a simplified version of the Monolog architecture. It includes all classes and interfaces, but only the most significant methods, no constants, and none of the non-bundled classes and interfaces upon which some of the builtins depend.
And, on its own page because of its size, here is the complete equivalent Monolog data model diagram.
What's next ? Hopefully reviewing and completing the patches completing the integration, and a post explaining how all of this works together, paving the way for smart usage of that package in core and elsewhere.