- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Meteor tip of the day: Tinytest cheatsheet
UPDATE 2015-12-04 : Tinytest is now documented, for the upcoming Meteor 1.3 release. See the official README.md. Better use the official information than my unofficial cheatsheet.
I've been doing a lot more Meteor these days, especially working on Drupal 8 SSO with Meteor, and could not find a reasonably complete and up-to-date (for Meteor 126.96.36.199) list of the Tinytest assertions, so I updated, reordered, and completed the existing gist on the topic.
So here is the Meteor Tinytest cheatsheet: : complete list of assertions and helpers for your test methods.