- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Life after the hack: conference video
So your site has been hacked ? Or more likely you wonder what to do when it eventually happens : the video for my "Life after the hack" is now available. From initial diagnosis to return online, with a healthy dose of forensics along the way.
The slides are also available for easier access, but of course absent the extra speaker comments :
Initially designed for the Drupalcon Dublin audience, it was given earlier at the DevDays Milan in june, so you may have missed it, due to the smaller audience at DevDays.