- 2012-08-19: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ? Bets are on.
- 2011-09-01: Building an Unfuddle to Drupal Casetracker import module using Migrate
- 2011-08-28: Back from DrupalCon London and its WSCCI code sprint. Wow.
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
"Immeubles en fête" is a yearly block party held everywhere in France.
Come and hear us at the Villebon event, on 2007-05-29 19:00 to 22:00 !
Although technical problems (batteries !) prevented a full recording of the concert, the middle section is now available to group members.
Regrettably, until licensing terms are cleared up, these recordings cannot be made public.
In the meantime, here are a couple of shots from musicians playing in the other bands that night:
I've just learned that we're going to do our first gig this year sooner
than on previous years: it is scheduled for 06 April 2007, 21h00,
mid-April, but I don't know where yet at:
rue des Roses
See map with driving directions.
Following JP's suggestion, the whole band went to see Tania Maria in Palaiseau yesterday.
Now, I had heard lots of praise about her in the late 80s, notably from Isabelle, who used to sing and play drums in one of my former bands, but I had not been enthused by what I had heard, so I went to the concert ready to be disappointed : after all, I've never liked latin music *that* much.
The stage layout brought the first surprise : instead of the traditional band we had expected to see, based on her previous work, were just a grand piano and a mammoth percussion set. The concert itself was indeed a revelation, although not really about Tania Maria herself.
While attending the Muse concert in Paris Bercy on 2006-12-14, I took particular notice of something rather specific in the sound of the band: their ability to bring out a mix of major and minor chords with full distortion on the bass or guitar, sometimes even superimposed with crystal clear keyboards.
Now, if you've ever tried to play a minor chord with half the distortion Muse actually uses, you've certainly noticed how awful this can sound. I sure did, and hearing this sound great at the distortion and amplification levels of Muse was intriguing. What was going on ?