- 2014-03-27: MongoDB Watchdog module ported to Drupal 8 at the Szeged Dev Days.
- 2014-01-26: My post on the Symfony web profiler in Silex selected in Week of Symfony. w00t !
- 2013-09-20 to 29: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at the extended code sprints during and around DrupalCon Prague
- 2012-08-19: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ?
Bets are onLater
Having recently merged a number of separately configured sites into a single consolidated multisite, I found myself with URLs like:
...on all except the main site of the multisite configuration.
img_relocator allows me to just type things like:
<img src="somefile.png" />
... and still have these URLs be automagically generated, they still appear to those users who actually look at the URLs.
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
With these sites running over Apache 2.x, mod_rewrite offers a simple way to rewrite the files URLs: in the Apache site definition file for the vhost describing the site, we can use: