- 2012-08-19: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ? Bets are on.
- 2011-09-01: Building an Unfuddle to Drupal Casetracker import module using Migrate
- 2011-08-28: Back from DrupalCon London and its WSCCI code sprint. Wow.
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
Drupal-based community site for PHP-GTK
The new Drupal-based community site for PHP-GTK is up at http://www.php-gtk.eu.
Technically, this is pretty much a plain Drupal 5.0
Beta 1 Beta 2 RC1 RC2
site, using the new Garland theme without custom changes
besides a much needed fix, and a site-specific
module for things like useful referer counting and the PHP-GTK dev geolocation
The site also sports an optional "PHP-GTK" theme derived from the theme currently on http://gtk.php.net.
PmWiki, spam, and Drupal
The contents are a mix of a drupal.org-like community site and data reimported from the previous PmWiki-based PHP-GTK Wiki, which had to be removed because of heavy-handed spamming : filtering the content by hand showed above 98% of the wiki contents were actually spam, and this caused the PHP-GTK team to remove it because they could no longer handle it. Restoring the actual contents of the wiki, contributed over three years by PHP-GTK developers and users was the primary motivation for my setting up this site.
I can just hope Drupal will prove more resilient than PmWiki, although I suspect the primary reason for PmWiki failing security-wise was a lack of maintenance, since the online wiki used a very old version of the package, instead of remaining up-to-date to take advantage of new security fixes.