- 2012-08-19: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ? Bets are on.
- 2011-09-01: Building an Unfuddle to Drupal Casetracker import module using Migrate
- 2011-08-28: Back from DrupalCon London and its WSCCI code sprint. Wow.
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
The new Drupal-based community site for PHP-GTK is up at http://www.php-gtk.eu.
Technically, this is pretty much a plain Drupal 5.0
Beta 1 Beta 2 RC1 RC2
site, using the new Garland theme without custom changes
besides a much needed fix, and a site-specific
module for things like useful referer counting and the PHP-GTK dev geolocation
Zend Studio is a convenient environment to code in PHP, even though it is not currently possible to use it for integrated debugging of PHP-GTK code: its php completion and file management, and phpdoc integration make it very useful for the PHP-GTK environment too. However some settings are necessary to ease its use, due to the specific extensions typically used by PHP-GTK programs:
phpw files for applications, and
gladep for Glade files storing UIs.
This is a small code example I've done for Riff News
to demonstrate how to load data into a PHP-GTK
GtkCTree from an external XML file:
The (short) intro text is in french, but you can very well skip it to go directly to the code.
The example may also be useful in that the data being loaded into the tree represent the PHP-GTK 1 GTK class hierarchy (GDK not included).