- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
The new Drupal-based community site for PHP-GTK is up at http://www.php-gtk.eu.
Technically, this is pretty much a plain Drupal 5.0
Beta 1 Beta 2 RC1 RC2
site, using the new Garland theme without custom changes
besides a much needed fix, and a site-specific
module for things like useful referer counting and the PHP-GTK dev geolocation
Zend Studio is a convenient environment to code in PHP, even though it is not currently possible to use it for integrated debugging of PHP-GTK code: its php completion and file management, and phpdoc integration make it very useful for the PHP-GTK environment too. However some settings are necessary to ease its use, due to the specific extensions typically used by PHP-GTK programs:
phpw files for applications, and
gladep for Glade files storing UIs.
This is a small code example I've done for Riff News
to demonstrate how to load data into a PHP-GTK
GtkCTree from an external XML file:
The (short) intro text is in french, but you can very well skip it to go directly to the code.
The example may also be useful in that the data being loaded into the tree represent the PHP-GTK 1 GTK class hierarchy (GDK not included).