- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Module Extendr for Flickr
In case you've found Jeff Miccolis' post about the Extendr module for Flickr great, but have been bothered by the fact that the link on the blog was broken and that comments on that article were closed, the good news is that he made his code available on drupal.org too, at:
As explained on the original post and as you should guess given the source code of Views, this needs a patch to Views 2 to allow overriding
views_plugin_query_default, or could likely be used on Views 3. The beauty of it is that it's so short when you look at the implementation. Hopefully someone at Devseed will eventually fix the link...