- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Now that Drupalcon Chicago is over, I found some time to fix the slides from my session at the Drupal Dev Days in Brussels. It took some time because neither Google Presentations nor Slideshare apparently like the MgOpen font family.
The presentation is now on Slideshare at http://www.slideshare.net/fgm-osinet/drupal-views-development.
The progressive code samples are attached to this blog entry, as a tarred Git repository.
If you haven't been able to attend DrupalCon Paris, or missed the session I led on Views for developers there, you can find its first part on archive.org:
In case you've found Jeff Miccolis' post about the Extendr module for Flickr great, but have been bothered by the fact that the link on the blog was broken and that comments on that article were closed, the good news is that he made his code available on drupal.org too, at: