- 2013-09-25: Presenting the history of the Drupal block system at DrupalCon Prague.
- 2013-09-20 to 29: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at the extended code sprints during and around DrupalCon Prague
- 2012-08-19: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ?
Bets are onLater
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
Developing to the Views 7.3 API - slides from DDDB
Now that Drupalcon Chicago is over, I found some time to fix the slides from my session at the Drupal Dev Days in Brussels. It took some time because neither Google Presentations nor Slideshare apparently like the MgOpen font family.
The presentation is now on Slideshare at http://www.slideshare.net/fgm-osinet/drupal-views-development.
The progressive code samples are attached to this blog entry, as a tarred Git repository.
To use them, checkout each tag in turn: for the first exercise:
git checkout demo1-hva
then for the second:
git checkout demo2-hvd
demo5-area. The list of samples goes like this:
- demo1-hva: hook_views_api
- demo2-hvd: hook_views_data
- demo3-hvdv: hook_views_default_views
- demo4-access: access plugin
- demo5-area: area handler
|TAR archive of the code samples as a Git repository.||160 KB|