- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Developing to the Views 7.3 API - slides from DDDB
Now that Drupalcon Chicago is over, I found some time to fix the slides from my session at the Drupal Dev Days in Brussels. It took some time because neither Google Presentations nor Slideshare apparently like the MgOpen font family.
The presentation is now on Slideshare at http://www.slideshare.net/fgm-osinet/drupal-views-development.
The progressive code samples are attached to this blog entry, as a tarred Git repository.
To use them, checkout each tag in turn: for the first exercise:
git checkout demo1-hva
then for the second:
git checkout demo2-hvd
demo5-area. The list of samples goes like this:
- demo1-hva: hook_views_api
- demo2-hvd: hook_views_data
- demo3-hvdv: hook_views_default_views
- demo4-access: access plugin
- demo5-area: area handler
|TAR archive of the code samples as a Git repository.||160 KB|