- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
Roughly two years ago, I prepared a diagram of the dependencies in the then-current version of Drupal e-Commerce (eC) for Drupal 4.6.
Now, with other eC projects looming ahead, a possible session about eC at Szeged, and eC 4 being in alpha, I figured it was time to update the model. Boy, has it changed ! Click the thumbnail for the full-size view.
Mambo CMS (Mamboserver, Joomla) is an important Open Source CMS these days, and it is built on a complex data model. So I tried to abstract the main entities and model them in the form of an abused UML class diagram. Have a look.