- 2014-01-26: My post on the Symfony web profiler in Silex selected in Week of Symfony. w00t !
- 2013-09-20 to 29: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at the extended code sprints during and around DrupalCon Prague
- 2012-08-19: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on Drupal 8 EntityAPI at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ?
Bets are onLater
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
I recently decided to actually run the examples in David Herron's Node Web Development book (disclaimer: Amazon affiliate link) and, while all examples until the middle of chapter 4 worked with the current Node 0.6.14 version, the Connect examples rely on the Router middleware, which TJ Holowaychuck removed from Connect.
Of course, Connect 1.6.1 still contains the Router, but it only works from Node 0.4.1 included to 0.5.0 excluded. And I still wanted to see these examples run on a current Node. A simple (and dirty) hack did the trick: