- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
I recently decided to actually run the examples in David Herron's Node Web Development book (disclaimer: Amazon affiliate link) and, while all examples until the middle of chapter 4 worked with the current Node 0.6.14 version, the Connect examples rely on the Router middleware, which TJ Holowaychuck removed from Connect.
Of course, Connect 1.6.1 still contains the Router, but it only works from Node 0.4.1 included to 0.5.0 excluded. And I still wanted to see these examples run on a current Node. A simple (and dirty) hack did the trick: