- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
After a limited rollout of free licenses during their 10th birthday, Opera ASA is going all the way and giving out its browser for free.
How to restrict your view of this blog, or any Dotclear-based blog, to Drupal posts, or Bass posts, or whatever.
During its 10th anniversary party, Opera is giving away free registrations for all current versions of the Opera browser.
You can get yours while the party lasts at: http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml and appreciate what I consider to be the best browser for all usual platforms at no cost.
There has been lots of buzz being done these last few days about a soon-to-be new economic model for Opera, by the way. Run Opera, Run !
Code Navigation button in Dreamweaver allows developers to jump directly from function to function. Yet it is only available from the Code Inspector panel, not the main editor. Here is how to restore it.
Common knowledge says MSIE is still the top browser in terms of market share, Firefox a distant second, and all others mostly insignificant. Figures on this site say otherwise: is the Riff blog reader an unusual one ? Here are the data
PHPnet.org is a non-profit hosting association for PHP developers. Due to their hosting parameters, Mambo's "Search Engine Friendly URLs" won't work out of the box. Here is how to set up the
.htaccess for Mambo CMS/Joomla on these hosts.
Mambo CMS (Mamboserver, Joomla) is an important Open Source CMS these days, and it is built on a complex data model. So I tried to abstract the main entities and model them in the form of an abused UML class diagram. Have a look.
Summary of a talk given by a Frank Fischer, MS .NET evangelist, Microsoft Germany, to the audience at the International Paradox Convention held in Frankfurt in 2004. .NET, of course, but also the ugly truth about Access and Visual Foxpro (VFP). Convention photo.