Over the last few days, I finally decided to revisit the old OSInet PHP library, to dust it off somehow, and convert the class-based parts to PSR0 and the whole to what seems to be liable to become PSR1 at some point.
This library contains a zoo of function helping with PHP-GTK development, and three packages with their demo application:
- Class Grapher
- Build a graph of inheritance and interface implementations on a directory (and subdirectories) of PHP code
- This package uses the Drupal Grammar Paser to parse code, and includes a Drush 5 plugin for easy use within a Drupal site, but can also be used to parse non-Drupal code, as long as the Grammar Parser - which does not depend on Drupal either - is installed in the include path.
- It is a more complete version of the Drupal-only Class Grapher sandbox on drupal.org.
- In the current version, graphs are generated using GraphViz. An extension to a client-side visualization tool like the Infovis toolkit should come someday. Suggestions for other client-side libraries welcome (please comment!).
- Open Document Calc reader
- This package provides a few classes and methods to extract the content of OpenDocument (LibreOffice, OpenOffice.org, ...) spreadsheets.
- Finite State Machine
- This package is used to build applications designed around a finite state machine, and is mostly intended for use in PHP-GTK applications, to provide asynchronous processing.
- The demo application uses the PHP FTP extension to expose its asynchronous notifications in a PHP-GTK UI