- 2015-08-21: 50% less server load with MongoDB on the Drupal 7 site factory at France Télévisions
- 2015-07-15: Our first Drupal 8 production site at France Télévisions is live
- 2014-08-18: 400% speedup in 3 weeks for http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ : who said Drupal back-offices had to be slow ?
- 2014-02-07: Sotchi Olympics traffic not a problem for http://www.francetvsport.fr/ , which I rearchitected on Drupal 7 in 2013
- 2011-09-14: Completed migration of FranceInfo.FR from SPIP to Drupal
- 2011-07-13: The new social network features of Le Figaro are now powered by an OSInet-designed MongoDB implementation
- 2010-12-21: Madame Figaro brand new site by OSInet and others
- 2010-08-16: France.FR is back online with OSInet and Typhon
- 2010-06-15: the new France Culture, which OSInet helped reach its performance goals, is now online
I've long been receiving quite high volumes of comment spam on this blog, which is why comments have always been pre-moderated. And, of course, there is usually not much to think of it. Not so with one of the spam messages posted today, which unwittingly provided an unexpected insight into the current mechanisms uses by spammers.
After almost six months without abuse following the installation of the captcha module, a spammer found its way through it, to promote a ringtones site.
Not that it did him/her much good, since comments are premoderated anyway, but still...
Sheer luck, of astute pattern matching and module workaround ? Oh well, it's still six months of peace gained. Well worth the almost nonexistent hassle, it seems.