- 2012-08-19: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at Drupalcon Munich
- 2012-06-15: Working on the new Drupal 8 Entity system at DrupalDevDays Barcelona
- 2012-03-23: Working on the future Drupal Document Oriented Storage at DrupalCon Denver. D8 or later ? Bets are on.
- 2011-09-01: Building an Unfuddle to Drupal Casetracker import module using Migrate
- 2011-08-28: Back from DrupalCon London and its WSCCI code sprint. Wow.
- 2009-11-29: mongodb_watchdog module created by dereine, ported to D7 by me in about half an hour, and migrated in a larger MongoDB project by damz before the hour ended. Wow...
PHPnet.org is a non-profit hosting association for PHP developers. Due to their hosting parameters, Mambo's "Search Engine Friendly URLs" won't work out of the box. Here is how to set up the
.htaccess for Mambo CMS/Joomla on these hosts.
Mambo CMS (Mamboserver, Joomla) is an important Open Source CMS these days, and it is built on a complex data model. So I tried to abstract the main entities and model them in the form of an abused UML class diagram. Have a look.
Rasgueado is the well-known technique of flamenco guitar players. Because it sounds strong and can be impressive, one cannot but be tempted to try it on the bass.
However, the sound will typically lack the precision required for a non-solo bass part, especially if included in a slapping or tapping part accompaniment. But there is a trick...
Sometimes musicians do create themselves from art. Here is my account of one of these brief privileged moments with a oboe-toting lady.
Not as good as vintage stringed instruments, but still...
After some months of procrastination, I've finally done a small site for the band I'm currently playing with, called Moma Poka.
Not that much content yet ; proper photos and recordings have to be done, but the team that shot the Bondoufle concert is now busy with Rolland-Garros, and I suppose it's probably more useful to them than remixing / remounting our show.
You can still have a look at Moma Poka's site, though.
Most of our creations are available under a Creative Commons license.
Summary of a talk given by a Frank Fischer, MS .NET evangelist, Microsoft Germany, to the audience at the International Paradox Convention held in Frankfurt in 2004. .NET, of course, but also the ugly truth about Access and Visual Foxpro (VFP). Convention photo.
This is a small code example I've done for Riff News
to demonstrate how to load data into a PHP-GTK
GtkCTree from an external XML file:
The (short) intro text is in french, but you can very well skip it to go directly to the code.
The example may also be useful in that the data being loaded into the tree represent the PHP-GTK 1 GTK class hierarchy (GDK not included).